Trafalgar Access Fire Rated Service Shaft Access Panel (FRSS) is manufactured in Australia and have been designed for use in large openings in fire-rated service shafts or risers where access is required for maintenance of services. These access hatches provide lockable access to services in these vertical shafts. Trafalgar Access FRSS Access Panels have been fire tested to Australian Standard AS1530.4 and have attained up to a four-hour fire rating for shafts and comply with the National Construction Code (NCC / BCA) Clause C3.13, where 30 minutes fire insulation concessions apply.
- Fully fire tested in accordance with AS1530.4:2014
- Flange options – Flanged (Feathered Edge/Picture Frame) or Wet Wall (Set Bead/Concealed Frame)
- Designed for large openings in service shafts and risers.
- Attained fire rating up to 4 hours
- Fire tested in a range of common wall types
- Fully welded, fully primed steel
- Carbine Tubular Latch lock as standard
- Exposed hinges
- Australian made quality
- Fire rating: 2-Hour -/120/30, 4-Hour – /240/30 – Frame must be back-filled with concrete/mortar for 4-hour applications
Custom sizes are available up to 2100 x 900mm.