NCC compliant NCC 2022 ready!
TWRAP™ is a 25mm thick foil-faced, fire protection wrap that has been engineered to provide insulation performance on service penetrations as required by the National Construction Code (NCC) and tested in accordance with AS1530.4-2014.
What is TWRAP™?
- 25mm thick foil-faced, fire protection wrap
- Used with penetration sealing systems
- Aluminium foil, fibreglass-reinforced outside layer completely encapsulates the core
- Strong- additional handling strength and tear resistance
- Resists mould growth
- Thoroughly tested to AS1530.4-2014
- Simple fixing requirements
- Up to 3 hours fire insulation performance
- Suitable for cables, cable trays, copper and metal pipes
- Fully encapsulated wrap system
- Bio-soluble fibres
- Easily identified on-site for certification
- Easy to wrap around smaller services
- Allows for adds moves and changes during the life of the building with a range of Trafalgar Fire
- Fire’s penetration systems
TWRAP is tested to help provide the full insulation criteria in the FRL (fire rating) of our firestopping systems. Test Reports are found in the Trafalgar Fire Stopping product it is being used with to complete the system. Go to the downloads tab for system TWRAP test reports.