Trafalgar’s FyreFLEX® Sealant is a water-based, low VOC and environmentally friendly acrylic fire-rated sealant which makes it perfect for fire stopping cable and metal pipe penetrations through fire rated barriers. FyreFLEX® is one of the most fire-tested penetration seals in the market with more than 30 fire tests. This manual provides information on tested systems for fire sealing of cable services through a wide range of fire rated barriers.
- Non-toxic fire sealant
- Low VOC fire resistant sealant
- Simple installation details
- Fire tested to AS1530.4:2014
- Used in conjunction with fully encapsulated 25mm TWRAP™ material
- Tested in Hebel®, Speedpanel®, Plasterboard and more
- Top side only install for floors
- Available in White and Grey
- Cable Penetrations: Data/Comms, Power, Fire Cables, Singles, Bundles, & Trays
- Metal Pipes: Steel and Copper
- Control Joints: Head of Wall, Wall and Floor Joints. Click Here to learn more.