Trafalgar FyreCOLLAR Conduit Fire Collars are designed to provide maximum protection against the spread of fire through walls and floors that are penetrated by plastic conduits and plastic pipes. FyreCOLLARs are simple to install, simply retrofit around the service and fix to the wall or floor.
- Intumescent fire stopping for plastic pipes, conduits and air-conditioning bundle penetrations.
- Actively expands during fire conditions, forms a tight seal and prevents the spread of fire through the service penetration.
- Fire tested in a range of wall and floor systems and a wide variety of service types.
- Solid hinge and clasp with durable powder-coated finish.
- Simple design allows for quick and easy installation of the retrofit collars.
- Fire collar sizes from 25 mm up to 100mm
Suitable for a range of plastic pipes and mixed services including:
- Data NBN Conduits
- Electrical Conduits
- PVC pipes
- PEX pipes
- PEX-AL-PEX pipes
Conduit Fire Collar Sizes Available:
- 25mm conduit fire collar
- 32mm conduit fire collar
- 40mm conduit fire collar
Download the Technical Manual to learn more.
- 50mm retrofit fire collar
- 65mm retrofit fire collar
- 80mm retrofit fire collar
- 100mm retrofit fire collar
Whilst there are a lot of conduit collar options, Trafalgar’s ones are tested to be ready and compliant with NCC 2022. Keep in mind that there are other market options that aren’t compliant with the latest standards.
These collars are suitable for a range of plastic pipes. To see our extensive list, click the link in the post and download our technical manual for more specifications.