Trafalgar have a dedicated training room. We offer training sessions for individuals and groups onsite at our Granville Head Office and Brendale QLD locations. Hosted by our Trafalgar Team Engineers, participants enjoy a face to face training with a Q&A session. The Trafalgar Technical Team can explain the NCC requirements and talk about our range of passive fire systems from their extensive live-fire testing experience.
Head Office sessions also include an optional tour of our factory providing an insight into our Australian Manufacturing facilities.
- What is passive fire
- Hierarchy of legislation (Building Code)
- What is involved in Fire Testing? (see actual footage and photos!)
- What is an FRL and other common industry buzz words
- Interpreting the NCC & avoiding the traps on site!
- Product overviews & applications
Who would benefit?
Anyone with an interest in fire protection (or seeing cool fire testing footage) including mechanical, electrical, wall and plumbing contractors, builders, architects, facility managers. Here’s what one of our attendees, Mark Tripet, had to say about it: