The FyreBOX™ Mini and Maxi are a retro-fit multi-service penetration system designed to prevent the spread of fire through small or large service penetrations, in the smallest footprint possible. FyreBOX™ has been tested rigorously with a range of mixed service types and bundles in common wall and floor types and is one of the most fire tested products in the world, with industry-leading FRL’s of up to -/240/240 (system specific).
Trafalgar Fire’s FyreBOX™ Maxi & Mini are an intumescent lined product designed to prevent the spread of fire through service penetrations. Think of the FyreBOX™ Range as fire rated holes,
and as a fire takes hold, the intumescent material expands to close off the penetration, forming a tight seal around the services and crushing off plastic pipes. Intumescent foam plugs are also fitted, giving the FyreBOX™ superior reliability and acoustic properties, and the ability to allow for adds, moves and changes.
- Allows multiple and mixed services to pass through one opening
- Mixed services approved in any quantity or configuration
- Retro-fit or new construction
- Space saving, eliminates the need for 200mm separation between adjacent services
- Tested in Hebel®, single/ double layer plasterboard, Speedpanel® and many other common wall/floor systems
- Fire tested in independent laboratories
- Thoroughly tested to AS1530.4-2014
- Electricians: Power, data cables, conduits
- Plumbers: Steel and copper pipes, PVC pipes, PEX pipes, PEX-AL-PEX pipes
- HVAC&R: Insulated pipes
- Active Fire: Sprinkler pipes, fire cables