The FyreBOX Mini and Maxi are retro-fit multi-service penetration systems designed to prevent the spread of fire through small or large service penetrations, in the smallest footprint possible. FyreBOX has been tested rigorously with a range of mixed service types and bundles in common wall and floor types and is one of the most fire-tested products in the world, with industry-leading FRL’s of up to -/240/240 (system specific).
Trafalgar Fire’s FyreBOX Maxi & Mini are an intumescent lined product designed to prevent the spread of fire through service penetrations. Think of the FyreBOX Range as fire-rated holes, and as a fire takes hold, the intumescent material expands to close off the penetration, forming a tight seal around the services and crushing off plastic pipes. Intumescent foam plugs are also fitted, giving the FyreBOX superior reliability and acoustic properties, and the ability to allow for adds, moves and changes.
- Allows multiple and mixed services to pass through one opening
- Mixed services approved in any quantity or configuration
- Retro-fit or new construction
- Space saving, eliminates the need for 200mm separation between adjacent services
- Tested in Hebel®, single/ double layer plasterboard, Speedpanel® and many other common wall/floor systems
- Fire tested in independent laboratories
- Thoroughly tested to AS1530.4-2014
- Electricians: Power, data cables, conduits
- Plumbers: Steel and copper pipes, PVC pipes, PEX pipes, PEX-AL-PEX pipes
- HVAC&R: Insulated pipes
- Active Fire: Sprinkler pipes, fire cables