DescriptionHome / All Categories / Product Ranges / FyreBOX Systems /
Trafalgar FyreBOX™ Cast-In is a simple multi-service passive fire penetration system that can be cast directly into the floor slabs of a building that will prevent the spread of fire through service penetrations whilst reducing the footprint needed for riser shafts and cupboards.
The FyreBOX™ Cast-In is an intumescent lined system designed to prevent the spread of fire through service penetrations. Think of FyreBOX™ Cast-In as a fire-rated hole, and as a fire takes hold the intumescent material expands to close off the penetration, forming a tight seal around the services and crushing off plastic pipes and pipe insulation. Intumescent foam plugs are also fitted, giving the FyreBOX™ superior reliability and acoustic properties, and the ability to allow for adds, moves and changes.
The FyreBOX™ Range has been tested to AS1530.4-2014 for a range of mixed services and is one of the most fire tested products in the world with industry-leading FRLs of up to -/240/240 (system specific).
- Cast into the slab to save time in construction
- Allows multiple and mixed services to pass through one opening
- Mixed services approved in any quantity or configuration
- Space-saving, eliminating the need for 200mm separation between adjacent services
- Tested in various slab thickness
- Fire tested in independent laboratories
- Thoroughly tested to AS1530.4-2014
- Electricians: Power, data cables, conduits
- Plumbers: Steel and copper pipes, PVC pipes, PEX pipes, PEX-AL-PEX pipes
- HVAC&R: Insulated pipes
- Active Fire: Sprinkler pipes, fire cables