Trafalgar FyreBOX Cast-In is a simple multi-service passive fire penetration system that can be cast directly into the floor slabs of a building that will prevent the spread of fire through service penetrations whilst reducing the footprint needed for riser shafts and cupboards.
The FyreBOX Cast-In is an intumescent lined system designed to prevent the spread of fire through service penetrations. Think of FyreBOX Cast-In as a fire-rated hole, and as a fire takes hold the intumescent material expands to close off the penetration, forming a tight seal around the services and crushing off plastic pipes and pipe insulation. Intumescent foam plugs are also fitted, giving the FyreBOX superior reliability and acoustic properties, and the ability to allow for adds, moves and changes.
The FyreBOX Range has been tested to AS1530.4-2014 for a range of mixed services and is one of the most fire tested products in the world with industry-leading FRLs of up to -/240/240 (system specific).
- Cast into the slab to save time in construction
- Allows multiple and mixed services to pass through one opening
- Mixed services approved in any quantity or configuration
- Space-saving, eliminating the need for 200mm separation between adjacent services
- Tested in various slab thickness
- Fire tested in independent laboratories
- Thoroughly tested to AS1530.4-2014
- Electricians: Power, data cables, conduits
- Plumbers: Steel and copper pipes, PVC pipes, PEX pipes, PEX-AL-PEX pipes
- HVAC&R: Insulated pipes
- Active Fire: Sprinkler pipes, fire cables