Fyre TRAINING- Brisbane, QLD
Passive Fire Protection and NCC Compliance
Join us on 23 April 2024, to find out more about the updated NCC requirements and how our range of
Passive Fire Systems can help you adapt to changes in compliance.
Hosted by our Trafalgar Team Engineers, participants enjoy a face to face training with a Q&A session. Catch Trafalgar Fire’s National Technical Director- John Henry, as he explains the updated NCC requirements and talks about our range of passive fire systems from his extensive live-fire testing experience.
Attendance to this Fyre Training session is at no cost to registrants and is free.
Register NOW to reserve your spot— Availability is subject to limited seating capacity.
- What is passive fire
- Hierarchy of legislation (Building Code)
- What is involved in Fire Testing? (see actual footage and photos!)
- What is an FRL and other common industry buzzwords
- Interpreting the updated NCC & avoiding the traps on site!
- Product overviews & applications
Who Would Benefit?
Anyone with an interest in fire protection (or seeing cool fire testing footage) including mechanical, electrical, wall, and plumbing contractors, builders, architects, and facility managers.