Fyre TRAINING- Brisbane, QLD
Passive Fire Protection for Plumbing Services
Join us on 07 February 2024, to find out more about the updated NCC requirements and how our range of Passive Fire Systems can help you adapt to changes in compliance.
Hosted by our Trafalgar Team Engineers, participants enjoy a face to face training with a Q&A session. Catch Trafalgar Fire’s National Technical Manager- John Henry, as he explains the updated NCC requirements and talks about our range of passive fire systems from his extensive live-fire testing experience.
Attendance to this Fyre Training session is at no cost to registrants and is free.
Register NOW to reserve your spot— Availability is subject to limited seating capacity.
- What is passive fire
- Hierarchy of legislation (Building Code)
- What is involved in Fire Testing? (see actual footage and photos!)
- What is an FRL and other common industry buzzwords
- Interpreting the updated NCC & avoiding the traps on site!
- What to use and When
- Selecting the right systems for plumbing services and pipes
- Product install overviews & applications
- Practice System Install