Siderise ‘RV’ Cavity Barriers are used to full fill the void between the external envelope and internal structure typically used at apartment wall boundaries. The construction offers excellent resistance to the passage of both smoke and fire, with independent movement testing.
The fast, clean and easy systems exceed the requirements of NCC and allow proven world’s best protection against fire for new buildings and recladding of buildings alike.
All system components are supplied by Trafalgar including the mounting angles and smoke sealing tape for all joints.
- Allows continuous ventilation and drainage behind external envelope
- Products tested in isolation and in large-scale system tests
- Reactive intumescent has rapid seal closure properties
- Horizontal barriers can incorporate up to 50mm continuous ventilated air space
- Vertical barriers accommodate cladding serviceability movement
- Life cycle