Recladding of buildings is something we are all very conscious of from all the media exposure. Trafalgar Fire is proud to offer cost-effective and fully fire tested cavity barrier systems to help provide a safe overall cladding system for existing buildings, including the Siderise RH intumescent strip only solution.
Cladding systems are often referred to as rain screens or ventilated facades. The Siderise RH open state Horizontal cavity barriers allow drainage and ventilation whilst utilising intumescent material to seal in the advent of fire. The RV vertical cavity barriers complete the fire stopping SYSTEM.
The Siderise RH intumescent strip only solutions allow for effective fire stopping for very small openings in the order of 20 to 50mm. The fast, clean and easy systems exceed the requirements of NCC and allow proven world’s best protection against fire for new buildings and recladding of buildings alike.
- Allows continuous ventilation and drainage behind external envelope
- Products tested in isolation and in large-scale system tests
- Reactive intumescent has rapid seal closure properties
- Horizontal barriers can incorporate up to 50mm continuous ventilated air space
- Vertical barriers accommodate cladding serviceability movement