Riding For Country Kids 2017
Mon, 30th Jan 2017
Every child deserves access to specialist health and development care. Your support will transform the life of a child in need.
Trafalgar owner, John Rakic, will be participating in this year's Riding for Country Kids - which covers 420km over three gruelling days, from Wagga Wagga to Orange.
Royal Far West's Ride for Country Kids is an incredible challenge for anyone who has passion for cycling and a desire to give something back to country kids.
Funds raised will go directly to the work of Royal Far West caring for country children by providing essential medical services that are not accessible to many children in Australia.
- $55 assesses a child for speech pathology
- $110 pays for a family to stay a night in Manly to access care and support
- $240 feeds a family of 4 for 3 days to access care and support
- $800 pays for 8 sessions of occupational therapy intervention for a kindergarten child
- $1,000 pays for 8 sessions of early intervention for 3-6 year olds at risk of developing anxiety problems