NCC compliant NCC 2022 ready!
FyreBATT is a coated mineral fibre product, designed for use as a fire seal for service penetrations. Consisting of a high-density fibrous lamella core, sealed on both sides with a flexible fire rated ablative coating, FyreBATT offers high fire protection, along with an effective smoke and acoustic seal.
- Simple to cut and install
- Friction-fit system
- Environmentally safe
- Suitable for small and larger openings
- For use in walls and floors
- Made in Germany by SVT
What is FyreBATT?
- Tested for a range of modern services and FyreBATT is a 60mm thick mineral fibre Batt system used for fire stopping of service penetrations through fire rated walls and floors.
- The mineral fibre core allows for easy cutting and fitting, with FyreFLEX sealant used to seal the perimeter and service penetrations.
- Approved with Trafalgar’s TWrap insulation wrap syste
- Fire tested for wall and floor penetrations with cable trays to AS1530.4-2014, meeting requirements of that national construction code (NCC)