NCC requires the use of cavity barriers in Clause C1.13 and Specification C1.13
Siderise cavity barriers have been fire tested to both AS1530 Part 4 - 2014 and provide the NCC required fire ratings for Fire Protected Timber - Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) construction.
The fast, clean and easy Siderise systems exceed the requirements of NCC and allow for proven fire performance in CLT construction.
- Market leading fire resistance and smoke seal
- Suitable for both horizontal and vertical cavity barriers
- Suitable also for protection of window and door openings
- Unique product construction provides the ability to accommodate facade movement
- Fully qualified acoustic performance
- Simple and quick to install
Download the Siderise fire test to AS1530 Part 4 for both CLT and standard timber construction barriers here.
For more information please contact [email protected]